I have to say Elphie.
Evan can't decide between his favorite cousin dogs. so he puts in a vote for each one. Avery had difficulty deciding between the girls. Elphie won out-for her, and she voted for dixie for Evan. my children are very diplomatic.
Kim votes for......DIXIE!
I vote Dixie for the funniest, Elphie for the cutest, and Mario for the most distinguished.How's that for diplomacy for all my grand dogs.
WTG Mome'--you have made some FUNNY posts and comments today!Emmy votes for...Dixie!Kayla (Chandler's friend) votes for...Dixie!
I've gotta go with Dixie!
Who wore it best: I'm going to have to go with Dixie. She fills out her costume. Maybe it's her full face. I will have Gracie and Will vote tonite. They will love it. My guess is that Gracie will vote for Elphie, but lets see.You guys rock! And I don't have a pet to dress up.
Mikelle votes for Mario because he looks funny!
I have to go "Benedict Arnold" and vote for Dixie! She is perfect for this costume!
Gracie votes for Mario.Will votes for Dixie.
Kimball votes for DixieJaxon and Landon vote for ElphieI have to vote for Dixie :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I have to say Elphie.
Evan can't decide between his favorite cousin dogs. so he puts in a vote for each one.
Avery had difficulty deciding between the girls. Elphie won out-for her, and she voted for dixie for Evan.
my children are very diplomatic.
Kim votes for......DIXIE!
I vote Dixie for the funniest, Elphie for the cutest, and Mario for the most distinguished.
How's that for diplomacy for all my grand dogs.
WTG Mome'--you have made some FUNNY posts and comments today!
Emmy votes for...Dixie!
Kayla (Chandler's friend) votes for...Dixie!
I've gotta go with Dixie!
Who wore it best: I'm going to have to go with Dixie. She fills out her costume. Maybe it's her full face.
I will have Gracie and Will vote tonite. They will love it. My guess is that Gracie will vote for Elphie, but lets see.
You guys rock! And I don't have a pet to dress up.
Mikelle votes for Mario because he looks funny!
Mikelle votes for Mario because he looks funny!
I have to go "Benedict Arnold" and vote for Dixie! She is perfect for this costume!
Gracie votes for Mario.
Will votes for Dixie.
Kimball votes for Dixie
Jaxon and Landon vote for Elphie
I have to vote for Dixie :)
Post a Comment