So, Robby and I hung out today, we went to the mall and of course when we got back to her condo... Mikelle's hungry! (She loves to eat at Robby's house, doesn't matter HOW stale it is).So I made her a sandwich on a VERY hard roll and she snagged some extremely stale Doritos to compliment her lunch! Well... I became VERY hungry and told Mikelle to finish up so I could go home and eat. Not that I don't appreciate stale Doritos or "rock rolls with jelly" but after having major jaw surgery at the end of July my diet is very limited!
Yep! That's me on the way home from the hospital in all my hotness! I am wearing a "jaw bra" even says so on the tag!!! I don't know why I am all "piratey" with my left eye closed, I think they scratched it or something when they taped my eyes closed during surgery, it took about 2 days before it would fully open and function, but I'm okay now!So... I told Mikelle to finish up and so I could go home and eat. Robby asked me what kinda of food I can eat, I told her that lately I just beat the crap out of a package of Ramen Noodles with my meat cleaver so they just slide down my throat! That's when Robby said to me "don't you mean Robyn Noodles?" We both started laughing and remembering when she was little seriously thought that Ramen Noodles were made for her! She thought they were actually called "Robyn Noodles" so that's what we always called them growing up! She was such a cute kid growing up, she also thought that Fruit Loops were called "Fruit of the Loops" we still use that one to this day! Thanks for a good laugh this afternoon Robby!!!





4 comments:
Where's the pics...did you transfer this one from the other blog--and can you transfer the rest of the stories?
yes I transferred it, and I don't know where the pics went, they were there earlier!
Each person has to transfer their own post so get going!
The pics are up on my computer now! woo hoo, wtg kel!
You look SO miserable. I'm sorry that you had to go thru all of that, but glad for simple foods like "Robyn Noodles" to keep you healthy and strong! lol
Love the jaw bra, wonder if the person who invented it is rich from it???
I still call them Fruit of the Loops, I just can't let it go. I also prefer covereds (cupboards) and ruvver vans (rubber bands.) Those two, I believe, came from Chandler!
Post a Comment