Those in attendance at Kim's Thanksgiving Feast this year:
Kim and family, Mome', Grandma Ellen, Jill and kids, Jenny and kids, Sam and Alice (in-laws), and four dogs.
After our delicious dinner was over, we plugged in the iPod and rocked out in the kitchen while we made Gingerbread boys and girls. Here is a glimpse of the singing and dancing that was going on:
I did not get any video of Kim and Jill doing the hand jive with mittens on, but I'm sure you can imagine it.
I'll post more pictures of our day soon, and hopefully we'll see some from Lori, Kelli and Robyn.



2 comments:
Oh my! Jenny, you are sneaky! Hannah and Chandler must have thought we were nuts! At least we were entertained and still know how to have fun. GG might have smiled a moment or two.
I had a WHOLE bunch of really great choreography that you never even get to see! LOL
Post a Comment