Kim and I were talking. We thought about some of the stories we could tell on here, only because it all turned out well....so let's hear some (ONLY BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT WELL stories) hint...first one has to do with a cemetary. Another one...maybe Mary Pulleys hill (Kim?)...I'm sure we all have some driving stories to add. Oh this could be fun!
6 comments:
Even I can think of a few. I remember hearing about Kim stealing Cheryl's car at school without her knowledge. It was an old fashioned car that was a one of kind. Well my Dad spotted it in AF during school hours and started to chase her down. After breaking the speed barrier - I don't think the car went very fast. Kim finally pulled over and told my Dad she needed the car to go and get female products. My Dad couldn't think of anything to say to that. Our family still laughs at that story.
That's funny...didn't Cheryl always leave her keys in the car. I think we may have "borrowed" her car one time when it was parked at the Rasmussens...That is so terrible! So sorry.
Um no! Cheryl and I shared a locker! The car WAS a really old European car. Truly one of a kind, just like Laura said. You couldn't mistake it for a different car for sure! LOL I did some totally insane, idiotic driving! I'm sure someone was with me but I can't remember who. I can't even remember why I took the car in the first place! Gordon followed me and caught me back at the high school!
I don't remember this being funny at all. I was soooooo afraid of how mad Gordon was going to be and how much trouble Cheryl would get in if he caught me. Tell Cheryl I'm really sorry!
I once shared a locker with Rees and one day Dana and I saw the keys hanging in there, and thought it was only fair that we take her car for a little ride. When we came back, the front row parking space somehow was still there. Someone snitched on us, but when Rees asked us about it we just played dumb!
Way to go with the feminine product excuse Kim! I'll have to try that one.
I could never tell when to take Gordon seriously, cause he and Kim Turner could pull some great pranks. Kim Turner has had me in tears over being sold to the indians. I think my life span was shortened by that stress.
I'm sure glad I didn't know everything you guys did when you were growing up.
Post a Comment